Every leader knows that automation is a crucial factor in business operations. But when do you need to automate and how do you determine which processes will contribute most to the organization’s objectives?
To support organizations in this, we have developed a method in which we analyze the entire ICT infrastructure.
A few important questions that will be addressed during this research are among others:
- What is the role of ICT within your organization?
- Is there a qualitative ICT strategy to lead or support the “business”?
- What about Governance, the new European privacy legislation?
- Which technologies are currently available to take your organization to the next level?
- How do you ensure maneuverability in your ICT infrastructure?
- How do you deal with the shortage of programmers?
- Are there clear and concrete crisis scenarios mapped out and are they still up to date?
- Can employees always work “safely” from any location?
By answering the above questions you will gain insight into the quality of your ICT infrastructure. Based on our experience, we can safely say that there is always profit to be made from modernizing existing ICT infrastructures.
If your ICT infrastructure is well organized, time will be freed up, risks will be covered and the quality of the information provision will increase.
Every company is unique. In order to put things in order within your company, it is important to have a well thought-out step-by-step plan. Tailor-made, so to speak. In this way, essential adjustments and changes can be cleverly planned and effectively implemented.
Sound advice is the biggest success factor of automation
If you’re going to automate, you have to invest. It is therefore important that you know in advance that the planned automation will also have the desired effect. And you will probably also want to know how long it will take before the investment will have paid itself back, the ROI! Call in an expert. Someone with expertise who can make an inventory with a fresh, unbiased view and give you expert advice.
What can you expect from us?
Automation is our daily work. Our experts have a great deal of knowledge and experience which they are happy to use to serve you. Generally speaking, our working method is as follows:
- We make a complete ICT Infrastructure scan of your company. Based on this scan the quality of the existing hardware, software, network and data is measured.
- All our findings will be documented in a clear and well-organised report, supplemented with recommendations that are necessary to achieve your goal.
- If you wish, we can subsequently assist you in implementing the recommendations.